Hiking in Tux-Finkenberg – you will love it!
Welcome to hikers paradise in Tux! At the altitude of 1350m above sea level, higher than the rest of the Ziller valley, you hiking adventure can begin. Starting point: hotel Pinzger!
Take your backpack, tye your boots and get going! (Insider tip: if you do not have already hiking boots, you will find best advise and price at our partner shop Sportschuhe Kreidl – on the opposite side of our hotel)
After the ascent with or without hiking gide an unbelievable view is waiting for you – hundreds of summits of the Tyrolean Alps can be seen. And on several routes there are lodges which provide excellent food.
More than 350km of hiking routes are part of the hiking area in Tux-Finkenberg. So everyone, from starter to professional can find their way. Take a calm walk along the riverside, hike up to gentle mountain pastures or climb one of the various 3000m summits.
Hard facts of the Alpine Summer:
- 350 km signposted hiking routes and 150 km signposted Nordic-Walking-Routes
- Natural reserve Zillertal Alps, 422 km² pure nature
- lodges and refugee houses in all areas
- Glacier adventure at Hintertuxer Glacier
- Guided hiking tours
- Free of charge: hiking bus between Finkenberg and Hintertux
- Hiking taxi to the most beautiful mountain pastures in Tux
- ascent help with cable cars: Eggalmbahnen, Finkenberger Almbahnen and Hintertuxer Glacier
Download Refugee lodge guide here.
For further information please contact the tourism office in Tux-Lanersbach (located in the tux center building) as well as the official website www.tux.at and the interactive tux map!